5 Reasons to use a Tenant Representative to Renew your Lease
Walt Batansky from Pointline Corporate Real Estate discusses Tenant Representation and the advantages when leasing commercial properties
A Professional Representation brings out the serious bidders and the market pressure ensures the tenant of the best possible pricing. Professional Representation will save you money, time and reduce risk.
1) Leverage – Relocation requires profession assistance, without a professional the landlord assumes the renter is not serious about moving – and that is your primary threat
2) Complexity – The lease is designed to protect the landlord
3) Legal Advice – Don’t rely on legal counsel for Rental Rates, Comparable Operating Costs, Market Escalators
4) Core Competency – Landlords primary objective is to maximize rental income and they hire professional leasing advisors to do this
5) Fees – Myth brokerage fees do not increase rental rates.